The Mission of the Maine Restaurant Association is to Represent, Promote and Educate the food service industry of Maine.
The Purpose of the Maine Restaurant Association is to:
- Promote the common business and professional interests of those engaged in the restaurant / prepared food service industry.
- Offer a range of member services.
- Represent the industry on a national, state, and local level.
- Raise the level of professionalism within the industry through education and promotion of foodservice as a career.
- Cooperate with other trade associations, industries and organizations that promote dining out and tourism.
- Foster and maintain mutually beneficial professional and personal relationships among all categories of members.