Exhibitor Badge Request Form
(Original due date was Friday, March 18, 2016 but, please continue to submit last-minute requests)
Please use the form below to submit the list of the the people who will be staffing your exhibit booth. Following are important points to keep in mind:
- We do not limit the amount of name badges per booth however, we do ask that you keep your request reasonable and that you not staff your booth with so many people they encroach on the displays of other exhibitors.
- If you're expecting a staffer from a company whose products you represent, you MUST request a name badge for them as well. DO NOT expect that they'll be waived through the registration area without delay on the day of the show. We work hard to make sure that sales people who are unaffiliated with an exhibiting company do not earn unfettered access to our show. We do this to protect your investment and maximize your exhibiting experience. PLEASE ASSIST US IN THIS EFFORT.
- Out of respect for your fellow exhibitors, please DO NOT include any names on your badge request list of anyone not integral to your company or its exhibit (i.e. friends, business associates from, or family members not directly employed by your company).
- Exhibitor name badges will be waiting at your booth on the day of set up. If you're unable to distribute name badges to staffers by the time the show opens (10 am on Wednesday, March 30), please bring their badges to event management in the registration area so we can check these people in upon their arrival without delay.
- PLEASE share with ALL persons who'll be staffing your exhibit space our booth staffer information. Click here to view.